Sunday, May 13, 2012

Garden Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mom's out there! I got to spend some time with my mom today, but then she had to work this afternoon...boo. If I could describe my mom in three words, they would be: forgiving, kind, generous. Love you mom.

Next weekend Adam's parents are coming to town, so we will get to have a belated celebration with them. I am very excited about this!

Earlier this weekend I watched my oldest sister become a doctor! Doctor of Physical Therapy, that is. I hope she is ready to treat every ailment our family ever has for the rest of her life! :) ps. I hope you like pictures...





Because we have company next weekend and didn't have a whole lot of time to spend with my mom today, we spent the day doing yardwork. I love having a big yard, but man is it a lot of work. I really shouldn't complain, because Adam does all the hard stuff. I like to do the fun stuff, like decorating and gardening:) So today, we bought an unreal amount of flowers and I did what I do best :)

[Flowers :)]
[Pinterest find...so easy!]
[Shadow is in heaven when he gets to go outside and roll around on the cement]

[This bird feeder was made by my grandpa. It is very special to me...so special that I don't want to share how it works! ;)]
[:)]
[Soon to be veggie garden]
[Is it just me, or does my porch and view look like it could be on the cover of Better Homes and Gardens? Ok, I get it, I'm biased, but this is one of my favorite places! :)]
[Me-"Let me take a picture of you to put on the blog" Adam-"Why?"]




And I will leave you with a photo of where I will be spending the rest of my evening...ahhh, summer.



I'm getting anxious to hear news from places that I have interviewed...but it is one of those things I cannot control! I hope you had a good weekend and I hope you do something for yourself this week.


  -Be Kind to One Another-

No comments:

Post a Comment