Thursday, May 10, 2012

Happiness #1

Because part of my goal for this blog is to make you feel good, I thought I would post some more inspirational thoughts that I see throughout my day. Ok, I admit, these came from Facebook, but Facebook has become part of my day. [That's just sad]...Anyway, on to happier things...

These pictures came from the Facebook page "The Secret Society of Happy People". I like this page because it occasionally pops up  with something new on my news feed and I can see something inspiring.

Enjoy [And please, take a minute to think about these seriously]

A message I am passionate about.


You never know what someone is going through. Be kind.

This makes me think of my grandpa. Who I love and miss everyday.


Be positive.


If you know what makes you happy, do it.


Seriously, if this doesn't make you smile, I don't know what will.


This is a quote that will hang largely in my office one day.


Think about these things in terms of your own life. Be positive and kind to others.




-Be Kind to One Another-

No comments:

Post a Comment